The process of real estate valuation is a combination of both art & science that is explained thoroughly in this course.
Find out why you will leave this course with the body of knowledge only a few practitioners will hold
SAMPLE THE COURSE
TAKE THE COURSE
Sourcing & Confirming Comparable Sales Data
Sourcing & Anatomy of The Stockworth Property Assessment Worksheet
Sourcing & Managing The Output Of The Stockworth Property Assessment Worksheet
Additional Value Factors & Adjustments
& More! View Below for Full Course OutlinesGet Started
Learn the Process
Learn to value real estate through a sequential and proven process of research, assessment, and execution.
Learn the Systems
Learn how to approach value from a number of perspectives using a series of methods.
Learn the Tools
Learn to use proprietary valuation tools designed to make the process easier, faster, and more accurate.
DO YOU STRUGGLE EXPLAINING VALUE AND ITS RELEVANCE TO THE SALES PROCESS?
The Stockworth Institute Residential Valuetion Course shows you how to approach the process, define value, and understand its relevance.Sign Up Now
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Jason Schmidt, CCIM, MBA
President & Managing Broker | Stockworth Realty Group
- 20 years in the real estate industry.
- Recognized industry expert in real estate valuation, economics & finance.
- Extensive experience in commercial & residential market sectors.
- Over $2.5 billion and thousands of transactions brokered.
- Real estate advisor to several major corporations and investors.