QUANTIFY YOUR MARKET
Learn to study your market, your competition, and your goals. You will learn to set proper expectations for yourself and how to enter new markets.
EXPAND YOUR PRESENCE
Learn how to become seen and relevant within your farm areas. From campaigns to relationship formation, you will learn what the pros do to keep a full book of inventory.
DEVELOP REGULAR HABITS
Learn what to do on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to remain relevant within your farm and expand your existing presence.
DO YOU STRUGGLE DEVELOPING AN ACTIVE FARM AREA OR EXPANDING YOUR CURRENT LISTING INVENTORY?
The Stockworth Institute Farming course is designed to develop processes and habits to learn the characteristics of your markets as well as the habits and activities in which you should engage to grow your listing business.Sign Up Now
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Jason Schmidt, CCIM, MBA
President & Managing Broker | Stockworth Realty Group
- 20 years in the real estate industry.
- Recognized industry expert in real estate valuation, economics & finance.
- Extensive experience in commercial & residential market sectors.
- Over $2.5 billion and thousands of transactions brokered.
- Real estate advisor to several major corporations and investors.